During their first 12 months of membership in the Diablo View Rotary, new members are required to complete 10 the following objectives:
- Update your contact information on our website with Club Secretary.
- Attend a board meeting.
- Bring a guest to a meeting.
- Visit at least 1 other Rotary Club.
- Meet with 5 current members outside of a scheduled Rotary meeting. (i.e., meet for coffee, go out to dinner, grab lunch either with five DVRers separately or 5 or more all at once.)
- Volunteer at a community service event.
- Actively become a member of a committee.
- Locate and introduce a relevant speaker.
- Attend one of the following: club fellowship, district conference, district assembly or other district meeting.
- Give a speech to the club about the member’s background.
- Hold an event which nets $250.00 for charity .
- Publicize the Diablo View Rotary in local media and/or print .
- Read the ABC’s of Rotary.
- Make a donation that is personally meaningful toward your Paul Harris contribution.